A gift for my hairdresser?

I have a hair appointment next week and was wondering if I should give my hairdresser a gift for Christmas. This is the first year I have been going to this woman and in the past when I had a regular hairdresser I would always give her a little something. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• Money, if you normally tip her $5 give her 10 or 15 in a nice card January and Febuary are pretty slow for us, so money is really nice, if you don't want to get her a cute mug or a nice bottle of wine, thanks for thinking of her!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I always add more to our tip as well. Dh and I have appts tomorrow as a matter of fact. Instead of our usual 30% we will probably give him 45%. He is really wonderful and makes you feel so special when you are in there.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• A box of chocolates is good. The thing with tipping bigger is I'd worry she'd expect bigger tips every time.
    Anonymous