babies and parties : / idk ! please help

hllo0 , we are taking our 4 month old baby boy to a christmas eve party , and the music will be kinda loud , so i want and need to get him some type of earphones , and i was wondering which type i could get him , where to get them (cuz i never seen any in baby r us ! )

*if the music is too loud , of course i'll leave with him * but i want to use as many options as possible !

ps : do loud music can cause ear infections ?

thank you for your help !

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How loud are we talkin' here? The womb is actually a very loud place. Mom's heartbeat, breathing, voice and digestive noises are all around baby all the time. Usually Christmas parties aren't super loud places. You could just get a small size of the adjustable earplugs that they sell everywhere. But I don't think you'll need it :)

And I don't think that loud noises cause ear infections. I could be wrong, but I don't think so :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2009