Help! I think I Am pregnant

My significant other and I had unprotected sex and now it has been several months that I have not had a period. I get out of breath easily and twitches in my stomach. It is now getting difficult to get out of bed. I have to go to the bathroom several times a night. My doctor says I am but I don't believe them and want a second opinion. Any of you CafeMom members who want to help with diagnosis?

Sorry - I am just soooo tired of these posts! If you think you are pregnant - go pee on a pregnancy test stick or go to the doctor. This post was written tongue in cheek.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HA HA HA I was about to chew your damn head off! Especially the part about "my doctor says I am but I dont believe them"

Yep, I agree with your frustration 1000000%
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• LOL I was like WHAT THE FREAKIN HECK! If the doctor said your pregnant your pregnant!!! lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I was about to say lol.. Hunny if a doctor says you're pregnant with a blood test or even a pee test hell even with an ultrasound. COME ON!!! Thanks for the laugh!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• lol
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2009