How can I increase chances?

So DH and I are not trying, but have agreed if it happens it happens. I would like to be pregnant by Fall 2010, and agree that would be the best timing, but last night the condom got stuck inside, and most of it emptied out. We have a beautiful 3 y/o and timing was far from desirable with her, and we made it work. My question is is there anything I can do to increase chances? I know it sounds like I'm being sneaky, but I figured Merry Christmas to us! We won't have to decide to try maybe...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is all in the timing of when you have sex and when the egg is released. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Most condoms have spermicide and spilled condoms are greater protection than no condom.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• my aunt has 4 kids, and she said that everytime she would put a pillow underneath her butt when she was on bottom, she'd get pregnant. Sounds silly, but shes told me that idk how many times! GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Buy an ovulation test. They work. They show you when you are most likely to conceive. I used one on my 2nd child - it took 2 months :-) - he is 3 now.

Good luck!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2009