What to expect at 18 month check up?

I have my son's 18 month check up tomorrow. Are there are any questions that should be asked? What should I expect? shots? Thanks! Merilee

mamawright

Asked by mamawright at 11:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You should probably just call and ask the Dr.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• im wondering the same thing as you! we go tomorrow as well.

i wouldnt bother calling if you go to a busy Dr office. i called for our last appt, & no one knew anything. the Dr was too busy to talk to us (understandable cause he has a lot of patients cause hes so great) & the nurses just said "um...i dunno. it depends on what happened last time"...they hadnt a clue.
    Anonymous

• my dd just had hers and she got a combo vaccine and they weighed her and measured her height and head. So it was pretty much the same as the rest of them, but they said they didnt want to see her agian till she was 2! I was shocked! and then at 2 they only go once a year! Why are they growing up so fast? LOL yeah i added a bit extra to your question. :)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2009