How has God provided for you lately?

I have been stressed these past few days. I overspent by $40 this paycheck because I totally forgot about a bill that was suppose to come out automatically. I was wondering how I was going to get through 2 weeks with only a little over a weeks worth of groceries, a tank of gas, and NO money left, if not overdrawn. I was about to return some Christmas decorations to the store (which I had not used yet, were still in the box) just to get the extra money back. Well I went out to check the mail this morning and what did I find? A $289 refund check from Verizon! I called them to find out why I was getting a refund and if it was really mine. They checked my account and said at some point I had overpaid them $289 and that yes, the money was really mine to deposit. I can't EVER remember paying them anything over the amount due. I don't know what happened. I asked about it, and they said the money is mine. I am just so CONT

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God blesses me, my family, and friends everyday. I get to stay home and watch my daughter grow up, my husband has a decent job, we have a warm place to live, God healed my sister-in-law of over 20 blood clots in her lungs, and He healed a friend of kidney cancer (it was throughout his whole body and he wasn't expected to live). He has done so much for me and I thank Him and praise Him every day.

• happy that God has provided me with the money I need to get through this next 2 weeks and not be stressed about buying groceries, gas, and my son's tennis shoes sole just came off this morning but I told him we had to wait til after Christmas to buy him more shoes. I am SO thankful to my God who provides when we least expect it! How have you been blessed lately?

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Blessed with peace during stressing times.

Answer by Apr1l at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i worked for ameritech cellular before it changed to verizon. That happed quite frequently.. be forwarned.. if it was a misapplied payment.. the true payer will request an investigation. They can track it to the account. they will bill you for it.
    just an fyi.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• He just did. Im signing up with Verizon! lol JK
    Thats wonderful news. Its scary to think about going without things.

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Blessed daily.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• The only thing I can think of was back about 2 months ago, I had had the cell phone temporarily suspended because we were behind one payment, and I had it suspended also for 2 months without billing so that I could catch up on it and extended the contract by 2 months. They may have mischarged me at that point. I hope they don't try to come back and bill me for it, but the phone call was recorded and I specifically asked the guy TWICE if the money was really mine to deposit and he said yes, Merry Christmas lol. So I am blessed for now, and if they bill me for it later that is okay. DH is getting a nice little raise in january, and we're paying off $350 a month in bills with income tax return so all will be okay by that point!

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well...I have been heartbroken over a situation and this morning God provided me with a way to help someone else and stop wallowing in self-pity! I am so thankful for that. It helps my spirit so much to be able to help another.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We've been having my daughter for 2 years and on 8th her adoption was finalized!! I was so worried and stressed about it, but everything went smoothly! I feel so blessed to have her in our family :D

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Lets see our family has been blessed with death, illness, stress, economic hardships, family strains, and attitudinal children(ya I know thats not really word but I like it).

Yet, Im still smiling.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009