How has God provided for you lately?

I have been stressed these past few days. I overspent by $40 this paycheck because I totally forgot about a bill that was suppose to come out automatically. I was wondering how I was going to get through 2 weeks with only a little over a weeks worth of groceries, a tank of gas, and NO money left, if not overdrawn. I was about to return some Christmas decorations to the store (which I had not used yet, were still in the box) just to get the extra money back. Well I went out to check the mail this morning and what did I find? A $289 refund check from Verizon! I called them to find out why I was getting a refund and if it was really mine. They checked my account and said at some point I had overpaid them $289 and that yes, the money was really mine to deposit. I can't EVER remember paying them anything over the amount due. I don't know what happened. I asked about it, and they said the money is mine. I am just so CONT

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God blesses me, my family, and friends everyday. I get to stay home and watch my daughter grow up, my husband has a decent job, we have a warm place to live, God healed my sister-in-law of over 20 blood clots in her lungs, and He healed a friend of kidney cancer (it was throughout his whole body and he wasn't expected to live). He has done so much for me and I thank Him and praise Him every day.
    Anonymous

• happy that God has provided me with the money I need to get through this next 2 weeks and not be stressed about buying groceries, gas, and my son's tennis shoes sole just came off this morning but I told him we had to wait til after Christmas to buy him more shoes. I am SO thankful to my God who provides when we least expect it! How have you been blessed lately?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Blessed with peace during stressing times.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i worked for ameritech cellular before it changed to verizon. That happed quite frequently.. be forwarned.. if it was a misapplied payment.. the true payer will request an investigation. They can track it to the account. they will bill you for it.
    just an fyi.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• He just did. Im signing up with Verizon! lol JK
    Thats wonderful news. Its scary to think about going without things.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Blessed daily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• The only thing I can think of was back about 2 months ago, I had had the cell phone temporarily suspended because we were behind one payment, and I had it suspended also for 2 months without billing so that I could catch up on it and extended the contract by 2 months. They may have mischarged me at that point. I hope they don't try to come back and bill me for it, but the phone call was recorded and I specifically asked the guy TWICE if the money was really mine to deposit and he said yes, Merry Christmas lol. So I am blessed for now, and if they bill me for it later that is okay. DH is getting a nice little raise in january, and we're paying off $350 a month in bills with income tax return so all will be okay by that point!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well...I have been heartbroken over a situation and this morning God provided me with a way to help someone else and stop wallowing in self-pity! I am so thankful for that. It helps my spirit so much to be able to help another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We've been having my daughter for 2 years and on 8th her adoption was finalized!! I was so worried and stressed about it, but everything went smoothly! I feel so blessed to have her in our family :D
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Lets see our family has been blessed with death, illness, stress, economic hardships, family strains, and attitudinal children(ya I know thats not really word but I like it).

Yet, Im still smiling.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009