Work at home

Where and how do I start?

paurad

Asked by paurad at 11:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• It really depends on what you want to do.

You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 11:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I work from home with my own AMERIPLAN business. It is super easy to do and start, anyone with a personality can do it :-)

No cold calling or products to sell either. We recieve daily pay and benefits and have awesome training to help!! Let me know if I can help you out girl!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i sell tupperware and mark.. and after the holidays im starting with thirty-one.. i also have a party planning business and i make daiper bags and diaper cake and blankets if requested by anyone..

plus when im bored i do small jobs online and make about $5 a day doing that an hour a day
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Search for lionbridge, internet assessors.. I started last week making $14/hr.. its a real job too not just some lame scam. I'd post more but both my kids just decided to start freaking out lol
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do secondary research.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 9 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Here is my website that talks about what I do. It is a place to start while you are looking for that "right" WAH Job or WAH Business. Click Here!

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for! Don't get discouraged; the "right" one is out there!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. Happy Holidays!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2009