Do you ever feel just staying home? Why is that weird?

I have friends who are also sahms that go out almost daily for lunch or whatever, I go out with them like twice a week, but they keep saying come on here and there. A lot of times I just rather stay home, BTW I'm not depressed, what is wrong with liking being at home?? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HECK no, I'm with you, I have WAY better things that I can do at home than going out and doing stuff daily! To each their own, you know.
    Anonymous

• I'm with you too. My SIL always has to go somewhere ever day. She says if she doesn't the kids drive her crazy. I love being home adn albe to relax and get thingd done around the house. I don't feel like I have to rush and get things done and rush out somewhere.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't want to spend the money going out everyday. Plus I love the time at home without the kiddies,lol... The house stays clean, I can eat something and not have to share it,lol. It may seem selfish but I put my time in from the day they were born so I feel like I'm finally enjoying me time and my home. I'm also looking forward to them being off school too so we can all have some fun!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• you know, i always wonder this too...i love staying at home! not for the sake of anybody else here but i just dont care to "do" things, i like to just sit her on my computer sometimes, i like to just dart in and out of a store and say"lets go home now" i hate being at other people's houses having parties. I LIKE HOME!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I loved staying home when I was a Mom of young kids. We were an Air Force family in the 1960's and 1970's when they were little.There is plenty to do at home. Besides housework, there were books to read, a few TV shows to watch, letters to write to family (this was before computers....LOL ) I never got bored. We didn't have enough money for lunches with the girls. And most of the time, they were gossiping about people anyway and that is so dumb. Not many of the young wives in the Air Force where we were stationed read much or wanted to talk about anything but other wives. Gossiping is mean. SO, I enjoyed being with my kids and a few of my best friends.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't mind hanging out at home. I SHOULD get to the gym though. My youngest is 20 months, so it can be more of a hassle to go out.

toddler girl

AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 1:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009