Does anyone know where online I can get a sample letter from santa for a naughty child??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• you can do this yourself, google "santa stationary" or "santa letter heads" under google photos, find one you like, save it to your computer go in to word insert the pic as a letter head and write the letter, last year we used email, i sent up a fake email address like santaclaus123@yahoo.com or something and emailed my email and showed the kids, they bought it good luck
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• no and that's just mean. learn to discipline your child and don't try to make Santa fix things for you. u didn't teach your child and now u want to punish him? That's just cruel emotional abuse.
    Anonymous

• I hope you wouldn't give one to your child.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• if your going to send your child a letter from santa about being naughty IU don't think thats a good idea. First off, labeling a child as the "naughty child" will only give them that identity and cause them to continue that behavoir. Secondly it doesn't address the real issue either. SO, my suggestion is to talk to your child about the behavoir and how harmful it is when they act up, then ENCOURAGE them to behave in the correct way, letting them know that you have confidence that they can do a better job.
    Anonymous