Did you have any WTFs lately?

my husband's company has been laying off people, and those that they are keeping they've cut salary back. Anyway we found out yesterday they're giving everyone huge bonuses...its nice but WTF??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've been babysitting for a girl and she agreed to pay me $20 a day and hasn't paid me in 7 weeks!! WTF!
    Anonymous

• ugh that situation sucks :33
    Anonymous

• My car got broken into last week and they took over $550.00 that was in it as well as the little card my OBGYN has me bring in monthly to record my blood pressure and such, lmao. What use they have with that I'd like to know especially when my debit card was still in my wallet. So, WTF was up with that? lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• They give the huge bonuses at the end of the year for the write off on taxes..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I feel better..wait no..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
    Anonymous

• any other day my sister's BF comes out to help out on the remodeling of my house, he hasnt brought one of his kids in a while but today will be a long ass day...he will help out on the house AND go pick up a few things later in the day with my hubby AND brought one of his kid's...WTF!?!
    Anonymous

• a neighbor of ours son and my son are friends, one day last week he came over WITH his BABY brother (like 6 months old) and the older one said my mom said its ok if I stay for lunch hahhaha WTF?! I sent him back home.
    Anonymous

• my ex told me last night how i was tons of help during his divorce (support) so i felt on top of the world knowing that...then i asked him who else he has to support him through it, he then started naming off some people like another old ex of his and my sis (whom thinks this info is such a big secret, she wont say nothing to me), so im sitting here thinking "i wonder if he used that line on his other old ex and my sis "you've been TONS of help!" i guess i walking into that one...WTF!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i know minnesota's winters can be cold and you need to bundle up to survive it, i go out in my sweatpants (not thick enough), and just a jacket with no gloves/mittens/hats or anything....WTF is wrong with me?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I just found out that my SIL is prego with her SO of 2 months after she has already had an abortion with a previous SO. The SO has a jail record of 12 years and is 32 (she is 22). They meaning both of them do not have a job and they live with my MIL. Talk about WTF... like WTF are they thinking.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009