Negativity????

Why are people so negative?? I find more people want to hear bad news instead of good news. Cant you find some kind, positive words??? or is that too hard??

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree! Some people are Toxic!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It is TOO damn hard, what are you thinking, why woul dyou even think that?

Just kidding!! I agree with you. My positive words are: It is the holiday season, time for family, friends, food and fun!! For me, it doesn't get any better than that! :-D
    Anonymous

• is this refering to cafemom or outside of cafemom?

well anyway, the people that cant think the positive first must have alot hate built up. i once posted on FB..."if you cant correct a negative with 2 positive then what does that make those kind of people? pessimistic? bitter?" (and i used a couple of big words thanks to Cafemomer's!)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I think in general people want positive when they have done something negative. Just my thoughts. I am not saything that is always the way it is, but most times it is. : ) Keep your chin up and remember your life is what you make it and only you control what happens and how to change it.
    Anonymous

• Idk if im the only one to notice this but... check out the news. All you hear about is the bad things going on in the world. What about the kind, happy, positive, exciting things going on. Sometimes i get so sick of watching the news just for that reason
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009