capital one credit card?any explanation?

i got a credit card from capital one ,my credit line is 300$ and credit limit for cash advance is 300$ what does that mean?is there any fees?monthly fee?starting fee?what do you advice me?tonight im going food shopping and im gonna ude it what do u advice me
thansk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• The only thing I can tell you is that NORMALLY when you do a cash advance the interest rate is higher. Besides that, be CAREFUL with it, pay your payment ON TIME every month and don't get out of control with it. (Not that you can do too much with $300, but still!!!!)
    Anonymous

• I would advise you to read the information that came with the credit card, and it will tell you all about fees and costs associated with using the card. I wouldn't use it unless you absolutely have to. Why would you want to pay for groceries for months after they are gone??
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Read the back of the contract you signed with them, it will tell you everything. The only advice I have for you is use it wisely, if you don't have the money to pay the card off at the end of the month or when it is due, don't use it unless you have to because the interest rate will get you. Once you go over your limit even if it is with the interest they added they can charge you for it.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Pay it off as soon as possible. Capitol One sucks.
    Anonymous

• Capitol One is the WORST credit card to own. Trust me. If your payment is 30 seconds late, even if it's their fault for opening the mail slowly, you get a fee AND your interest rate goes up.
    Anonymous

• If you can't afford to pay the balance at the end of the month, DON'T USE IT!!
    Anonymous

• There is an information package that somes with the card. READ IT. It has all the interest rates, fees, etc. I have a cap one and I like it. Never had any problems with them. Just be sure to pay off each month. Interest on any credit card is pretty high and adds up fast if your not careful.
    Anonymous