BESIDES THE EMPLOYEES WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES ABOUT SHOPPING AT WALMART??

I hate how busy it is how empty the shelves are most of the time due to it being so busy I'm sure lol..I think it's dirty and it's expensive otherwise why would ppl have to price match?? the only reason I shop there is I get the employee discount otherwise NO Way would I...I hate when you do price match you're pretty much screwed if you don't have ur adds and they don't price match other walmarts that have an item less expensive because it's like they are matching themselves so to speak and they don't get the money back they don't take other competitors coupons which I use alot to save everything there has gotten atleast $1-10 more than last year they have 2 taxes if you notice on your reciept my whole experience with shopping there is ridiculous!! haha and I work there LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, everything. The lighting, the ghetto clientele, the labor laws and civil rights laws they violate, the fact that the prices are not even cheaper than Target's on most items, etc. It is overall a horrific place.
    Anonymous

• I have more problems with the type of clientele then the store itself. Although I have been trying not to shop there anyway. I feel like it is an evil place. I know I sound like I should be wearing a tinfoil hat, but it is evil.
    Anonymous

• EVERYTHING! I hate the crowds of people & they TYPES of people that go there. It's right around the corner from my house, but i choose to drive farther away to go to the local Target. Much better clientele & much better products, less crowded & the place just looks a lot more classy all together. Much better customer service there too.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i have gotten the hannah montana movie 5 dollars cheaper then at target.

what i hate about that place is that its sooooo busy and if i ever got a gift card to just walmart i'd have to punch that person.
    Anonymous

• It's noisy and the bathroom is usually dirty. I hate using bathrooms that aren't mine. You can NEVER get waited on in electronics. It's better than the only grocery store we have in town.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Mala grecida...anonymous 1:31 (ask a spanish speaking person to translate).

I like Walmart if it is not busy but when it is I am outta there!
    Anonymous

• I hate the fact that so many people dog on WalMart. IT'S NOT RODEO DRIVE for fucks sake.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

Definitely agreed. No problems with Walmart here personally.
    Anonymous

• lets see...
    the obese parents who are too fat & lazy to push their shopping cart full of ho hos so they force their 5 year old child who can barely see around the cart full of crap to do it, and then yell at them when they bump into something. oh, or the parents who let their kids run through the store unattended- they make great moving targets though!
    i HATE the freaks that feel the need to say something about my @$$ (and what they would like to do to it), forcing me to respond with a threat of steel toe meeting crotch.
    i can't stand the filth, lack of organization- atmosphere in general...

mainly though, its the locals that bother me- I am soooo proud not to be from here!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• The high prices, the fact that the store is so dirty, the not even half empty but mostly empty shelves, it's not so busy that they can't stock, the clientele, I could go on all day. And who cares if it's not a classy New York or California store? They make billions off consumers and can't clean or stock the place? Give me a break.
    Anonymous