How can I prove my spouse is mentally cheating on me while playing World of Warcraft?

We are breaking up, he's moving out. I know that he

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Kick his butt to the curb!!! What a worthless piece of crap!!!
    Anonymous

• Why do you need proof? Is there such a thing as cheating online? Why would finding "proof" that he is "cheating online" have anything to do with him lying about you to your family and kids?

It's sounds like you have just gotten caught up in the craziness of divorce.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I agree with the PP, what will the proof do? Do you not live in a "no fault" state? If you do live in a no fault state, there is no need for the proof other than to justify the break-up to yourself and whomever else you feel you need to justify it to. If he is lying, it will catch up with him. Give him enough rope, he'll hang himself.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• there is no "online cheating" if he doesnt follow through and meet these people he talks to online isnt real cheating. and how can they cheat playing WOW???? and if your breaking up anyway why do you care?! lol
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I agree it's not "real cheating". He has been accusing me of doing the things he is doing. He has done so in front of our children. We have been together for 3 yrs, both of us bringing kids from previous marraiges. I have stepped aside after too many arguements defending myself against his self righteousness and painting this ugly picture of me. When this break up occurs officially after the holidays, I want this evidence for myself, to show to him and to the older kids if absolutely necessary when he says I'm crazy and this is MY fault. I take blame for my part in all of this and obviously the youngest kids don't need to hear or see it. But when he calls me crazy, I want to shove it in his face and kick his ass out the door!!
    Anonymous

• "and how can they cheat playing WOW????" by: ILovemyson1020
    He has downloaded patches that are links to porn sites, live chat, etc. that are linked through WoW so they can't be traced back to anything except WoW. He's lying, being sneaky. I don't care about the porn. He told me he doesn't watch porn and had me get rid of mine when we got together. HE would consider it cheating if I was doing it. They also have their characters do nasty things. It's weird. A whole other world. Personally, he's grown & if our relationship was good & healthy, I could care less. It's that he would be pissed at me and I want to throw it in his face so he'll leave me alone and get out of my house.
    Anonymous

• "When this break up occurs officially after the holidays, I want this evidence for myself, to show to him and to the older kids if absolutely necessary when he says I'm crazy and this is MY fault." by: Anonymous

Please don't drag your kids into this. Be the bigger person and just let it go.
    Anonymous

• oh 4 goodness sakes. this is silly. just let the man go and stop this nonsense. it sounds like u just want 2 keep things stirred up even after it's over. maybe this drama queen crap is why he stays online
    Anonymous