9 months old

my dd is 9 months old and will not eat food on her self her will feed it to me but she dont understnad to eat it and will not hold her bottle what can i do

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She will eventually. She's just not ready yet.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Don't rush it. You will miss these moments of rest to sit quietly to feed her while she looks into your eyes. And there will be a moment where she will want to do everything herelf and won't need you anymore. There is nothing wrong with her. Just go with it. Enjoy.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I agree with the other comments. In a month or two this will probably all change. Just keep talking to her and showing her things and she will get the hang of it soon enough.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• my dd was 5mts when she held her bottle. ds is almost 10 mts. he knows how to hold the bottle. i ahve seen him do it. but he rather i hold it.soo lazy lol
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2009