I seriously just spent $30 on shipping cuz I wanted a lego table here by Christmas. Am I nuts?

Toys R Us is out everywhere I go and tell me to come in at 6 am to get one. Well no cuz I will have to take my son with me and then he will see me buying it. I just broke down and paid for the shipping so it would get here by Christmas. Am I crazy?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 2:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, if it means that much to you for your son to have it, I say nope . . . just a devoted mommy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes, but I've done it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• no not crazy u shud feel gud if this is whatur child wants u did whatever in ur power to get it
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Nope! It just shows you are a mom who wants to surprise her son at Christmas. I would have done that too...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No, not crazy. We do the same thing sometimes. Thank God for overnight shipping, regardless of cost sometimes!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Nope you are not crazy I would have done the same thing to see the joy on my kids face.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would have done the same thing most likely. I love to see my children happy! And I say, if you can afford it of course it's not crazy!
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Wow, that's a lot of money just for shipping. I think I would've planned better and bought the table months ago, then hid it somewhere my child wouldn't find it, like maybe a relative's house or something so that I would know that I got "the" toy my kid wanted and wouldn't have to worry about wasting my hard earned dollars on extra shipping costs because every store on the planet was out of it a week before Christmas. But that's just me.
    Anonymous

• Actually I spent the same amount on a different table that was even better. I cancelled my order and bought a really good on from CL. It was really worth the money I spent.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2009