Going in and mind BLANK!!!Can you help?

Hey ladies I'm going in (YEA) this could be it! but I forgot like everything to pack lol can you ladies help me make a list? thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• cozy robe,
    toothbrush,
    comfy go home outfit (for you and baby!)
    Hulkgrrl

Answer by Hulkgrrl at 2:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Camera, cell phone, robe, outfit for baby to go home in, address book.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Some mascara or lipstick to make you feel human when looking in the mirror and some hand lotion. If you have long hair, something to put it up.
    VogueMum

Answer by VogueMum at 3:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• make up. and shampoo and lotion or oil for massages! Your toiletries to make you feel wonderful even when you feel like crap. lol. Comfy outfit to go home in. Babys outfit, carseat, baby blanket. Extra diapers. I'm bringing my fav. blanket. i hate hospital sheets
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 3:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Camera, makeup, an ultrasound picture to look at during labor, relaxing music (CD or iPod), a heating pad, chapstick, cell phone.
    Remember that people can always go get you something if you need it afterwards!
    Good luck to you!!
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• just google it, you'll find lists of stuff!!!! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Basic cosmetics for yourself, comfortable pajamas for you and a bunting or sleeper for baby. WARM clothes for you and SNOWSUIT for baby to go home in. No matter what don't forget the CARSEAT! Other than that, you're already equipped with everything you need mentally and emotionally (even if you don't know it yet). Try not to take a bunch of unnecessary junk that you could lose track of, that's just more stuff to stress about when you only really need to focus on getting yourself and the baby home SAFE and WARM. Best of luck to you and yours and God Bless!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I might be late for this but one biggie, bring in your own pillow and a warm blanket, during transition I was sooo cold and I hated the pillows.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2009