is it strange that i think im falling in love with someone i havnt seen in years?

so i got a request from a guy on facebook about 2 weeks ago, i used to go to school with him but wasnt ever really friends with him. i ran into him over the summer but i was drunk so i didnt really remember. heres the deal. we started talking 2 weeks ago n immediatly hit it off. but hes in iraq in the army so its only ever been online. its not like hes a random person cause i know him. but we seriously talk everyday all day long like some days for hours and hours on end. today i got flower and a teddy bear and a card because he cant be here for the holidays. he literally makes my heart melt everytime i talk to him. hes so sweet. were dating now but is it weird that i think im totallly falling in love with him? weve never kissed even but i get butterflies just thinking about him. hes coming home in a few weeks for 16 days and everyday i cant wait anymore to hug him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• awe thats sweet !
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 2:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No its not strange girl....thats called love! And by the sound of it....he might feel the same way about you! You go girl!!!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• That's really cute!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Oh that's sweet. I'm jealous haha
    TyBryantsmom

Answer by TyBryantsmom at 2:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• someone told me that guys in the army just keep a girl ready for when they come home and that its not real and ill end up getting hurt. but he just sent me a teddy bear and flowers and candy canes and a card for christmas
    Anonymous

• omg! i have the same problem right now that crazy! When I was in high school I dated this guy named brian for about a year, well we broke up because he moved and we both werent too big about the long distant relationship thing but it was awful. A couple years later I got with my son's dad, and we were young when we got pregnant 16 & 17. And now my sons dad is such a dick, and Ive wanted to leave him for awhile, I just done have anywhere else to go. but Last year Brian sent me a friend request on myspace, and Ive been talking to him everyday since. I cant get him out of my head! I told him about my situation with my sons dad, and he said I could come stay with him, but he lives 2 states away. Plus i used to be so skinny, and gorgeous, and when I had my son, I got really depressed, and add my sona dad to that, and the stress.. it made me gain alot of weight, and i dont want him to see me like i am now. But im glad some1 else is
    Anonymous

• cont'd

having the same problem as I am!
    Anonymous

• It's not strange at all. I don't think you have to kiss someone to fall in love. I know I'm a prud, but I didn't kiss my DH until 8 months after we got together (I was overseas part of that time). I didn't let him kiss me until I started thinking he was the guy I was gonna marry. He's the only guy I've ever kissed, and I'm very happy about that. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Many times we fall in love with the essence of who we believe them to be. So it makes sense even if he is far away

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009