Can you tell the difference?

Say you see a woman wearing name brand this and that but her purse is a knock off would you be able to tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• probly not.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I wouldnt be able to but I dont pay much attention to that kind of thing.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Nope. I don't usually notice stuff like that, except when I know someone's wearing/using fancy stuff I think it's kind of lame.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't pay any attention. I honestly couldn't care less.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Most likely if someone is wearning a brand name they will not be wearing a knock off of anything because they have the real thing!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

LOL not hardly. You get the clothes at the consignment shop and the knock offs at the home party. Between the spoiled college kids and the bored ladies who lunch, the local resale shops around here have more designer clothes than the boutiques in town.

As for spotting the knock offs - it's hard to do unless you're close enough to see the stitching and the lining, and even then, some of them are good.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• LOL not hardly -

The women I know (me included) who do buy name brand stuff would not wear or carry a knock off is what I was saying NotPanicking.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Sometimes but that is because I used to buy knock off purses back home. As for the clothes, I think they look like crap anyway, torn, faded, look they've been run over which is odd considering how much they cost.
    Anonymous

• I can't tell if someone is wearing name brand or if they have a name brand purse to begin with. I don't care.
    Anonymous