What if your dh wants you to wear the best?

But you say no I am happy with what we have or can afford (even though we can afford the expensive stuff) but why? Why not buy to get you by. But Naw!!! He wants me looking nicer... I guess. He does so much for me maybe I should tone it down abit rocking his world hes like in a trans when he insist I get something...lol

I am like some of you ladies why spend so much on an item you are just paying for the name I tell him not to mention what if I get jacked? He just doesn't worry about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its sweet that he wants you to look nice. Maybe he thinks nice clothes will make you feel good about yourself. My DH is all about quality over quanity. He would rather me buy an expensive sweater that will last years, then buy a cheap sweater that will easily come undone. So, i can understand your DH a bit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• stop trying to think youre rich
    Anonymous

• You don't talk like an adult.
    Anonymous

• That's sweet. I never had that problem! LOL! I guess if it makes him happy and it's not uncomfortable for you, cool. My DH sometimes wanted me to wear clothes that weren't my style, like some things his sister "handed-down" to me. I tried, but finally said, forget it, this is not me and if you don't like what I wear, too bad!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do not pay for the name but for the quality of the items I am buying. Sorry but your post was very hard to read.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• DH doesn't pick my clothes. I do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I had a hard time decrypting your post- try again?

what you are saying is that he enjoys seeing you in name brand clothing, etc? as a status symbol? well, good for you! personally i can not justify spending money on myself, simply can not- shoes and underwear are the top priority when shopping for mom, because they have to be comfortable, and last. otherwise, you can have your pricey clothes, jewelry (don't wear any, i have kids...), and accessories. i would rather spend $$$ on things that actually matter, like groceries, bills, and raising my 3 kids.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I didn't understand anything you even said.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry I cannot even understand your post.

Am I understanding that your husband wants you in designer label clothes all the time? If so, I guess if you have the money and he is footing the bill, why not? Although if you are not comfy in that type of clothing there is no good reason to wear it, at least not in my opinion.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i understood your post.....

He is like in a trance when he wants to buy you someting nice. I think you should let him. Not many ladies are lucky enough to have a wonderful husband who wants to dress his beautiful wife in nice clothes.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2009