Stuck in between.. what do i do? :'(

Well to fill you in first.. i got pregnant at 16, by my fiance now. (who is a total dick to me) I want to leave but i have no where else to go. Beore I got with him, in 9th grade, I was dating this other boy, Ryan. Well it was the 1st serious relationship I had. (1st kiss, 1st crush) well he moved, we broke up because we couldnt dp a long distanc relationship, and i got with my fiance, got pregnant, and weve been fighting pretty much since. I do love him though, hes the only person ive ever been with sexually and hes a dick, but sometimes we have good days, its not all bad.. But about a year ago, Ryan sent me a friend request on myspace and weve been talking nonstop since. My fiance knows about me talking to him, but he doesnt know i still have feelings for him. Ryan still has feelings for me too, he said me and my son could come stay with him, but he lives 2 states away. Im stuck in the middle of these 2, what do i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh honey, you sounds so awfully young... I have to agree with the PP's, you need to stop relyingon men to make you happy and learn to live on your OWN two feet first. Once you're happy with yourself, everything else will fall into place.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• you dont want to put yourself in a position to be relying on men, especially ones you dont know very well (alot can change in that amount of time.)
    My advice to you would be to make sure you get on your feet ON YOUR OWN and that you can support you and your son. THEN if you want to move 2 states away and be with this other man, do it.
    It is dangerous to do without your own means.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• How can you love someone that is a "dick"?

Your state may have laws against you leaving with the baby. It may be kidnapping.

Instead of living with guys it would be good for you to live on your own and take care of yourself and your child. File for custody and support for your child.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Honey, you shouldn't be with this guy if he's a "dick" to you, much less engaged. Please get out of the relationship.
    However, I don't think you should be with the other guy either. You need to get a grip on your life before you plunge into another serious relationship. Please, think of what's best for your son.

Can you move back in with your parents temporarily? Other family members? Do you have any friends you could stay with for awhile?
    Can you talk to social services in your area that could help you find cheap housing or a transitional home?
    Anonymous

• There is no use in staying in a doomed relationship. I would get out but don't run to another guy. Maybe you just need sometime to yourself. I know you said you have no where else to go, but don't you have someone you can stay with for a week or two so you can think?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have to echo the other ladies, you don't want to continue to rely on men to make you happy or provide what you need. You do need to learn to provide for yourself and child. Running from one relationship to another is never a good idea. Its important to believe you can do things on your own and how you can do that. To help you build confidence and strength in yourself. If you do this you will become a much stronger woman who can place expectations and boundaries for yourself when looking for a partner, companion or significant other to have in your life. So that you find the right person to compliment your life and be a part of it.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Tell the dick you want money for xmas and take a bus

Answer by admckenzie at 4:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

Ditto, but what if he is really a dick too? You need to be able to deoend on yourself before you can depend on others.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009