I just had a miscarriage help me please!!

i had a miscarriage thanksgiving day and i bled for 2 weeks. i stopped bleeding, then had sex 2 days later and now i am bleeding again can anyone help me. My doctor is not available at this time. Please

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be on a regular period. I know my period got all screwed up for a while after I had a misscarrage.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Sounds like your period, sweetie.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• First off, a big hug to u! Here is my story.  I bleed on and off for a couple months.  I was really worried too.  It can take some time for your body to regulate itself again.  Hope that helps!!

VogueMum

Answer by VogueMum at 3:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• thanks everyone i appreciate it.
    mommy2bee240

Answer by mommy2bee240 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• did you have a d and c done? if not you might need one done
    kyle84niki

Answer by kyle84niki at 3:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I'm so sorry, Honey, and I hope your body and spirit both heal quickly. It does sound like it could be your period but it could be a complication in your miscarriage.
    Can you call the nurses at your local hospital to see what they think? Or a different doctor? The triage nurses in my area are great at answering questions.
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Any kind of medically invasive procedure can be damaging, and every woman's body is different. When I got on Depo-Provera, I bled for a little over a month. Our reproductive systems are a fascinating wonder and not even Dr.'s know exactly what's going to happen. Worrying and stress will definately make it worse. I agree w/ the other mom's it sounds like your period. But I've never had an abortion. Is the blood light or dark? That makes a difference as to weather it's menstrual blood, or another form of internal bleeding. Either way, look out for some obvious signs that something is wrong: Dizziness, Feeling Lightheaded, Seeing Spots with your eyes open or closed, constant heavy flow that doesn't lighten up at any point over a matter of days, Severely Painful Cramping that won't stop. If none of that is happening, just wait it out. Let your body heal. I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Just to clarify to Dmommy4, a D&C does not only take place for abortion. The procedure is used to clear products of conception that are either not coming out on their own during a miscarriage or tissue left behind that is causing a prolonged miscarriage, and for various other uterine problems.

OP--It could be your period, or it could be your body trying to clear itself out. If you feel that you need to be checked, do not hesitate to go in...they can do an ultrasound and make sure there is nothing left in there. Otherwise, just try to take it easy and you should go back to "normal" soon. Go with your gut. If you don't feel right, follow that feeling and have someone help you. I had a miscarriage last 3 months, yes THREE MONTHS, and found out that not everything had passed. It was torture on my soul. I wish you luck in the future!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009