What are your teens getting for Christmas?

What kinds of things do you put in their stockings?

Futuregirlzone

Asked by Futuregirlzone at 3:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• My Dad (Grandpa) is getting them a Wii and we are getting each of them a game to go with it. Only games rated E !! Other than that some videos, legos, hats, maybe a book and a couple of board games, and... we will have a day trip over vacation like a trip to the city or a museum or a horse drawn sleigh ride. I have a son, 11, and a daughter, 15. I love to put chocolates in their stockings and other little things they love like packs of "5" gum, fuzzy socks, anything Red Sox related :)
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• PSP3 for my 18 yr old and some odds and ends and my 11 yr old is getting his first shot gun for hunting. I have 6 sons and a step daughter along with a granddaughter and i am BROKE.
    Stockings: Candy, orange, apple, candy cane, money, body wash, brush, comb, deodarant, anything that I can get to fit in there. Crayons and coloring books for my little people.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• My 13 yr old got a laptop (early). He will be getting clothes, a guiness book and a DVD. He got an Axe grooming kit too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We don't do stockings here, so can't answer that, but his holiday gift will be a new bedding set for his room because he needs the stuff. I got him a complete matching set for our local football team, so it is something he will like even if it isn't the most "fun" present. I also got him a DVD and a book that he wanted. I wanted to get him more, but money was tight this year and he needed the bedding stuff because his current blanket is full of holes and his sheets are so thin you can see through them and there are no curtains on his windows. I saved for months and got him all that stuff as a set at a really good price(also came with a matching toss pillow, sham & bedskirt) and was hoping I would have a bit extra to get him some other stuff, but DH got laid off last week, so maybe for his birthday we'll get him a video game or something.
    Anonymous

• My 18 year old is into building guitars, so he's getting tools and parts for building them. My 20 year old is into playing the guitars, so he's getting some foot pedals, and other equipment. In their stockings movie gift cards, fast food gift cards, a tie clip for the older one who works in a bank, and some school supplies for the younger one, plus they still like hotwheels!! And, the younger one asks for Altoids......they still get fruit and nuts too.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Daughter- An electric guitar and amp, A professional sketching pad and pencils, DVDs, journal, Crochet book and yarn,shirt that she has been wanting. Stocking - deoderant, socks, guitar picks, good headphones for her Zune, chocolate, gum, razors, soap. 100.00 cash because she needs new clothes.
    Son- A electronic keyboard, nightmare before christmas pillow, sign and shirt, several DVDs, A set of hardcover books, Stocking- chocolate, gum, 2 video games, lord of the rings trading cards, crystals, keychain and a bit of cash.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2009