Sea Sponge Tampons?

I'm trying to improve and protect my overall health and am looking into healthier care during periods. I'm curious about sea sponge tampons.

Have any of you tried these? How did you get on? I have short but very heavy periods and currently use super plus and super plus extra tampons at night. Could sea sponges cope with that do you think?

[I've tried a MoonCup and would highly recommend it (indeed!) but after 5 babies am sorry to say it's too uncomfortable for me now. Doh!]

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Health

• I really hate the idea of something reusable, especially since I am prone to UTIs. I love Instead cups for heavy periods.
    Anonymous

• i like the divacup! i figured i was the only one...good to know i'm not. gl on the sea sponge things, i don't think i would try them, but that's me.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• What cups are u talking about,and do u use them.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2009