aww, I'm disappointed...

I missed the graphics showdown :( I just wanted to share why I love this holiday season :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Blessed Yule by jpayro.

Anonymous

• View Image

Anonymous

• sorry you missed it. I was going to post the bible passage of Jesus. but my graphic won the showdown. It was picked best answer

Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

• wow, wtg christian bashers, enjoy your bah humbug
    Anonymous

• "wow, wtg christian bashers, enjoy your bah humbug " Do you think the Christians who were repeatedly slapping graphics of their Lord God, was done with good intentions? Was it done with love, and a true desire to help others see their Gods love and grace? I doubt it.....rather it was done out of malice....a desire to win the 'pissing" contest.....the "I'm right, up yours" war. There were no good intentions with the Jesus slideshow in the other post....it came across as arrogant and a way to shut other people up. Yea...that is in the spirit of Jesus and CHristmas.eye rolling

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Do you think the Christians who were repeatedly slapping graphics of their Lord God, was done with good intentions?

*was it putting down or showing their religon? Not putting down not showing a direspectufl picture of a goddess.

But I see what the TRUE meaning of the winter solstice and mirtha is. It is about on another religion.

and they will know we are pagan by our hate, by our hate and they will know we are pagan by our hate

Anonymous

• sahmamax2 so two wrongs make a right ? So they did it first so na na a boo boo? BTW showing pictures of YOUR religion and showing pictures that disrespect another religion are totally at opposite ends of the spectrum
    Anonymous

• I am so glad CM deleted that vulgar picture. Apparently they agree there is a difference between showing a positive for your religion and showing a negative towards someone else's religion.
    Anonymous