recurring dream

I used to have a recurring dream that we were renting the bottom floor of a house that had many many levels. The landlord told us not to go to the other levels, and it was always dark up there and forboding. In my dream I would always be curious about the other levels, but would never go check them out. After we bought our first house in January (in real life) the dreams suddenly stopped. Then last night I had a dream that we had moved out of the house with many levels, but I was still wanting to know what was on the other levels and was regretting that I didn't go look while I had a chance. In my dream I was even thinking of trying to get the new tenants to go look around up there for me! lol What do you think this means???

Mama2JoshKatie

Asked by Mama2JoshKatie at 4:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im no expert at reading dreams, but do you have an urge to go look up in the attic or somewhere in your house you havent really actually looked?

i used to have a few dreams of my aunt, she was so sweet in real life but when she died she came to my dreams all mean and haunting me. i told my mom and i never dreamt of her again.

so maybe its of someone else's house that has different levels (your friends or family). check into it.
    Anonymous

• no I don't have an urge to go up to the attic, and I was having this dream long before we moved into this house anyway. In fact I always thought it had something to do with my wanting to own a home of our own, and now we do that we do I'm dreaming that we don't live there anymore but I'm still wanting to know what those other levels are.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 6:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2009