Do you think there is too much "Reality TV" these days?

do you like real tv or would you rather something else?

roseisrose

Asked by roseisrose at 4:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• big time! I like the reality shows like COPS.... real tv, but made in a tv show format. nothing scripted.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• There are reality shows I enjoy, but I think it has been WAY over done. Too many shows and not enough substance to most of them. I'm ready for another trend in TV programming.
    Beatlemama

Answer by Beatlemama at 5:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Some reality TV shows are entertaining, but a majority of them are soo incredibly annoying. Yes, I do think there are many Reality TV shows on TV. I also am soo tired of the cop shows, the medical dramas, and the "I'm a hot wife, but my husband is a fat dummy" sitcoms. We get it already, it's funny when a dictative wife totally berates her dumb husband for an hour .Yea that got old about three years ago. I miss shows like "Boy Meets World", "Family Matters", "Popular" and shows that had substance, values, and an actual plotline. Aside from "I slept with my brother's girlfriend who is now pregnant, and wants to get married to my cousin who is my dad's wife" kind of drama.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't mind some "reality tv", but I get overloaded with it sometimes and have to just ignore it for a while...but then I'm not really big on tv in general.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would rather watch a show that makes me laugh. I get enough reality in my own life to care about someone else's on tv. I do like watching Biggest Loser, just because I like to see people succeed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• WAY too much, been that way for years now though I think.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• HATE "reality" TV. First off, ot's not reality at all. Secondly, i just hate it! It takes up so much TV these days!!!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Like Samurai, I don't like "Reality Tv" because half the time, it isn't even reality. And on the occasion that I get to watch
    TV, I watch to get AWAY from reality! I want a show that will make me laugh, or something suspenseful. I don't want to watch a show that cuts and edits the episode to the point where everyone looks like and idiot.
    Anonymous

• For some reason I could never get into "Reality TV". So many of my friends and family love it, but I just don't get it.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2010