Do you wear gloves when you clean your bathroom?

I don't...was just thinking about it as I scrubbed the toilet today...wondered if anyone did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never use gloves while cleaning. I can't grasp anything correctly with gloves on. Sure, it burns a little sometimes, but my fingerprints will grow back, I'm sure. :P
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i don't...i know whos been in it and whats been it in. and it stay pretty clean because we keep it that way
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do when I remember, which isn't often, but the cleaners leave my hands really dry so I probably should try to remember.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I need to!!! I use too much bleach cleaner so by the time I'm done with my chores I end up with a chemical burn on my fingers. But you're supposed to because of the harsh chemicals in toilet cleaner that can cause skin irritation and or chemical burn. The label on your toilet cleaner is supposed to state weather or not gloves are necessary with usage.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do, always, everytime..
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I always do because the cleaners make my hands so hard and dry!!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 4:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I do. Not because of the germs, but because my hands are dry enough from all the hand washing from diaper changes. I wear gloves to wash dishes and clean the kitchen too. My skin and nails just can't handle all the moisture.

I use environmentally friendly homemade cleaning products not chemicals.
    Anonymous

• I do also because I have eczema and dry skin on my hands really bad, and chemicals irritate that even more. I normally use a clorox wipe on the toilet and vinegar and water to clean everything else, so its really only the toilet i have to wear gloves while cleaning but its easier to just put on the gloves, clean the tub, clean the sink, wipe the mirror, and then clorox wipe the toilet, swish it out with a brush, and mop over the floor.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No. I clean our bathrooms daily so they never get too dirty. My son and husband both clean up if they dribble too. You could probably eat off my bathroom floors they are so clean.
    Anonymous

• Nope... and I put my hand right down in that toilet.

LOL - and Im rarely sick.... maybe Ive built up my immunities?????
    Anonymous