would you be mad if you found naked pics of women on his cell phone?

my husband's friend sent a few nude pics of the girls he(the friend) slept with and my husband saved them to his phone and said i over reacted when i was upset about it, for one he is married he shouldn't be looking at shank b*tches and for 2 our kids like to play with the cell phones...
i asked how he would feel if my guy friends starting sending me nude pics he said oh well...then he said its not like he knew the girls..but these are local women and it wouldnt be that hard for him to meet them and if they are slutty enough to have some guy take pics of them then they are slutty enough to sleep with married men...the friend doesnt have a girlfriend he picks girls at the bars

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i would be pissed because he saved the pictures to his phone. as if to say he wants to look at them some other time whenever he wants. i doubt he would have told you about them if you hadn't found them. he is saying you are overracting because he doesn't see it as a problem. which it obviously is because he doesn't respect you enough to tell his friend not to send slutty pics and then keeps them. i think it's a big red flag and you should watch him like a hawk. he might try something with them since he kept their pictures in his phone.
    Anonymous

• hmm, if they were "real" women then yes I would be upset. But I have a grown son who sends my husband (not his father) pictures of tits and ass and I don't care. My husband looks at them, then deletes them within a couple of days. These pics are like off the internet and stuff, so like I said, I don't care. But in your case, it is real women that his buddy has actually slept with, so in my personal opinion, no that's not cool.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would kick him to the curb! LOL I'm a little bit of a prude I guess.
    Anonymous

• You don't have much faith in your husband do you. I never go through my husbands phone he is an adult and does not need a mommy. If you are that insecure you do that might want to get into marriage counseling. My husband has been hit on by many a whore and he has not cheated. Not all men are dogs. I would talk to him and let him know how you feel about the pictures and ask him if he would remove them from his phone. I would not accuse him of anything or nag but be rational and a mature adult about it.
    Anonymous

• i was on my husbands phone gettin back grounds my cell cant download back grounds from the net but my husbands can so he told me to go through what he had then send them to me...i didnt even notice the women until he mentioned that his friend sent them. i asked him why he saved them to his phone why not leave them in the text box and he kept changing his story. what made it worse is he was at work when he saved those pics from text to phone and he works with mental retarded people that are higher functioning, if they were to see the pics or his boss would walked in while on his cell phone is automatic suspension and im sure having that kinda pics on his phone would lead to termination...its isnt so much they he had them but he saved them to his phone....what would be the purpose of saving these nasty flat chest skanks?
    Anonymous

• Yes I would be pissed.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• well i'd only be mad if it was of an actual person yes, if it was a joke that gets sent around the world of girls in sexy santa suits then no, they mean nothing cause i get them too.

im assuming these are real woman he saved and he may be talking to...or if it was sent from one person to the next cause it was only a joke from your friend or something then he'd have no problem deleting them. its only personal if its of private parts.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• these are actual people these arent forwards, these are actually women that live in the same town we live in and my husband's friend slept with he takes pics as trophies...

op here
    Anonymous

• There's a difference between women in the local area and women in porn. Women in porn are a fantasy that a man wouldn't actually want if they could have them. That is why they're a fantasy. Women in the local area are available women that he could actually have if he wanted them. That would be where it would be uncomfortable for me. I get that his friend was bragging about these women, but your husband saved them to his phone. That to me isn't right. If my husband saved pictures of local naked women to his phone/computer I would have a problem with it. I don't care if he looks at porn, but to me he's crossing the line when he drools over local women. It's not right.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes, I'd be upset. I'm grateful my DH has more respect for me not only as his wife but as a woman to have anything like that on his phone.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009