When your boyfriend hasn't called

We spent a night together a day ago and I haven't heard from him. I sent him a text last night asking if he was okay and to let me know what's going on. He hasn't responded still and I'm so scared something has happened or that he is ignoring me on purpose or is just needing space to think. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I can't stop worrying. He usually texts me after work and before work. I'm getting depressed over this. Please help. We are also supposed to be getting a place soon.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• don't over stress yourself. it's not good for your baby. i would try calling his work,friends,or family. if he usually talks to you then maybe he lost his phone or the battery died. if he still hasn't contacted you in twenty four or more hours then i would go to his house to see if he is there.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Maybe he lost his phone, or it's broken... I wouldn't get too upset about it. Can you call him instead (at work, maybe)?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It's probably something totally silly. Take a deep breath and relax. Give him a call and leave him a message asking him to call you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Think good thoughts. Maybe he's just in jail or something.
    Anonymous

• LMBO @ ANON :25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS TOOOOOO FUNNY

As if jail was something good. HA HA HA HA
    Anonymous

• I would be worried.

If he truely is a boyfriend then this is not proper behaivor and possilbly something IS wrong. I would call his home, his family, his work.

IF he has simply not been calling then he is NOT a boyfriend but a fella who knocked you up. Time to put things in persepctive and make a choice about the baby and him.
    Anonymous

• Drive over to his house with a friend
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 8:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009