Do you ever learn or grow from these Qs in this section?????????

I wonder if it's just a place for ppl to whinge or be nasty or try and confuse or mock others. I hope I'm wrong. Do any of you find this Qs helpful and rewarding? How so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Rewarding...not really.
    Interesting and learn things occasionally(even if I just learn more about human behavior)...surely.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I try to be as helpful as I can in answering people's questions.
    I often read people's advice whether in questions I aks or others ask, that I can learn from as well. Especially in the relationship section. I think hearing others issues, problems, and questions is in itself helpful. It shows that we're not alone or it's not as bad/good as it could be.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Rewarding...not really.

THIS!!!!!
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• lately, ive found this section to be more & more ridiculous. but i use to learn A LOT about other faiths & had all my questions answered.

but mostly, ive learned how horrible ppl can get when they dont have to be held accountable for their rudeness, which moms i dont want to have anything to do w/ on CM (and usually their faith as well), & self-control over my own fingers when someone rubs me the wrong way. so yes, i have grown just not spiritually haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have actually learned alot about faiths that aren't to common in the area I live in. I've also learned that not all people from one faith agree on every aspect of that faith. And I've learned that just because someone's religion tells them to be nice, doesn't mean they are.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• umm i actually just learned something yesterday but its becaUse i asked the question but other than that NO!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have learned quite a bit. And more than just religion and beliefs.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have learned a lot from CM in general, including the R&B Answers section.

For Example:
    Thanks to a few of the Satanists around here i now understand that they do not ACTUALLY worship Satan. I never believed they did in the first place because i don't believe in Satan. But it was good to know that they don't believe in him either. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have learned a ton about athiests.

I have also learned that some athiests can be just as obnoxious as some christians.......... I know the truth and if you dont believe what I believe you are an idiot. (I already knew there were chirstians like that)

But Im glad to report that I have also met some very lovely ladies who are very pationate about their beliefs and are willing to share them with out jaming them down the throats of others.
    Anonymous

• helpful - sometimes
    rewarding - no
    interesting - definitely

I've learned quite a bit from the people who try to answer the questions honestly, candidly and without judgement. There are some really interesting, kind, helpful ladies on here. Sometimes you have to wade through a lot of rudeness to find them, but they ARE here.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 7:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009