• In the Spotlight:

2 steps forward 1 step back!!!

i have a friend and i dont know how shes doing this but she is always ahead of me.i was going to send into the school a xmas card of dd.sure enough there was her card hanging there.i put my daughter into soccer sure enough she said she had already signed her up.this woman does the same thing.im friends with someone she goes right in and is friends with them.i know this is very childish i just wish i knew how she was doing this.she is either really smart or sly as a fox....its making the friendship really hard.competitive ...alittle but its more like how the heck is she doing this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• There is a saying, great minds think alike. I don't think this is competition, I think this means the two of you have a lot of the same ideas. It just sounds like she gets them or acts on them first.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2009