Types of Deodorant/Antiperspirant -- I need a translucent solid designed for women.

I refuse to use spray or powder-stick deodorant.

I hate gel deodorant, but it is preferable to the white solid kind (even if they supposedly "go on clear").

All my life, I have used mens' deodorant, like Old Spice, because it comes in a solid form that is totally clear... you know, the solid blue or green translucent kind, looks a bit like colored glass?

But it just doesn't work with my body chemistry. Lately I've been using Secret cherry-scented gel and I love it; it works great, but the gel takes forever to dry and just feels tacky on my underarms.

I really would like a translucent/clear solid deodorant/antiperspirant that is designed for women, but I can't seem to find one anywhere!

Do any of you ladies know of one, or more, that I could give a try? I'm willing to order online if I have to.

lalimalina

Asked by lalimalina at 6:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like Kiss My Face brand Deo or one of the Rock Crystal ones best
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Dove clinical strength is absolutely amazing! Goes on clear, stays clear,no presperation at all and absolutely no b.o!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I use Mitchum for women. I love it. Clear/solid, can be unscented or "fresh rain" or something like that.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009