Does anyone need prayer?

I am not trying to be condescending, or nosey. I don't need to know any details.

I am just praying today for a few of my friends IRL and I was wondering if anyone here needs any prayer too.

I know things are stressful right now for a lot of people.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 6:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You are very sweet to offer! My DH has been out of work for over a year and he has a chance at a good job opportunity. Also, I have a friend here at CM who is in the same situation. So if you could pray for us both, I would appreciate it! I'll be praying for you as well. Thank You!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes. My grandfather is very ill. He was diagnosed with COPD 8 years ago. He is in congestive heart failure and has bad pneumonia (he has 1 working lung and the other is failing). He doesn't have much time left, so I just ask that prayers be made for a peaceful, painless passage.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• wow... very thoughtful

Im pleased to say Im not having any problems.... but Ill say please pray for the mom in the 40ish group whoes daughter has cancer.... God will know who your talking about
    Anonymous

• I am totally praying for your needs.

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• You're Wonderful to offer! We're Jobless here all year! My DD's are on very cut hours! With 3 young children including a new Baby Girl! My Poor, Awful Health! DH & I met on Christmas Eve & instead of being Joyed over our romantic time! Instead were argue & make eachother, mad, sad & cry! Etc.. No health care. Unable to meet basic needs Etc.. And a whole lot more! Plus+ my heart is Sad over losses and being heartsick Etc.. My head has been acting up! Cold weather upsets me it gets my head hurting! Not just Migraines but old concussions and a skull farcture and other head/neck inhjuries! Being unable to pay our property Taxes and the downhill spiral! I could go on. But I'll stop! I send Cards out to needier people & kids! Let's pray them Well! Let's get healing, wellness & Miracles going for them! Let's Pray everyone here well, Safe, happy, healthy and send some sunshine and Cheer to All! Thank you Sweet one! Hugs to You!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We are traveling tomorrow, 1200 miles to head home for the holidays. A prayer for safe travels for us and all others that are traveling would be nice.
    Anonymous

• ALWAYS!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• well where to begin, dhand i are ttc, just had a miscarriage last week, found out my 16 yr old cousin is pregnant... with an std so please prayers for her in finding her way... we just moved nov 14th and i directly asked the new landlord if the place was in foreclosure he said no but we found out dec 1 not only is it in foreclosure it goes to auction jan 8! we just spent 1300 dollars movnig in here and now just shelled out another 1600 for the new place we are moving in to jan 1, 750 was suppose to be money for christmas shopping, i have very little shopping done, my step daughters mother isnt letting us see her, we are working on getting a court order but the courts here are so slow its not even funny, my step sons mother has been mia since sept, last we heard she has stolen a friends truck and the police are looking for her, she is back on drugs oh and we dont even have a xmas tree cuz we spent all our $ on the new place
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I could always use prayer these days. When the Holidays come around I get depressed every year, my grandmother died 5 years ago & I still haven't fully got over it. She was the most stable person in my life through out my childhood & teenage years. I just really miss her this time of year, I just wish I could pick up the phone & talk to her about everything that is going on my life. My Dad has prostate cancer & goes to the doctor on January 6th to see if he is clear of the cancer or not. My MIL & SIL lied on my parents last night & caused alot of drama. I just want to be a better person, thats my New Year's Resolution. I want to do good things for people Charity work & etc, finish my GED in Feb. I do have alot of good in my life my family, but sometimes I get so stressed out like today. :( Please pray for me....
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 11:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2009