Isn't this enough to show the real agenda??

The Climate summit erupts into applause when Chaves says capitalism is the road to hell....let’s fight against capitalism and make it obey us.”

That is what its all about. Not the climate, just world wide control.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/putting_our_economy_in_the_hands_of_chavez_fans

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The fact that a crazed dictator like Hugo Chavez has that kind of following in the world arena tells you something about the entire Copenhagen conference. It ain't pretty.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• The Europeans need the US to become socialist. The revolves that are breaking out all over the place prove the citizens of socialist governments don't like this form of economy/government either. If the US is socialist, they have a better chance of getting their citizens in order. We must rise up and fight this. We must rise up and stop the left in its tracks and send them to, oh, I don't know - Europe.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have been listening to bits and pieces of the climate change summit since it began. I'm sorry, but to use ONE clip from ONE person to summarize numerous voices, opinions, and concerns is ludicrous. But I guess it's easier for some people to handle the thing that fits their agenda most instead of realizing that this has been a pedestal for numerous countries, people, and sides on this issue.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• "The Europeans need the US to become socialist. "

Hmm. Interesting thought...because during the Civil War the Europeans needed the Union to lose. The monarchies were hoping to show that a democratic republic would fail.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• And have ANY of you actually been paying attention to what's been going on at this summit? Or just what you see in the news? Seriously, ANYONE who's eco-friendly should be embarrassed about the US's behavior and lack of commitment at this summit. As usual, we're looking to buy our way out of living healthier and more planet friendly lifestyles. IMO, the bottom line is it really doesn't have anything to do with global warming - that's just an excuse. What it really comes down to is respecting the planet you live on, and unfortunately too many people prefer their lives of convenience over respecting nature and their home.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• mommy lisa, I live in a solar home, drive a small eco friendly car in the summer and recycle everything I can. But if you are thinking this is about the climate, then I feel sorry for you. Do you not pay any attention to how the fraud that GW is, is coming to light? It's not that it isn't something more sensible people realized but it should be enough to wake people like yourself up.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• clappingreally doesn't have anything to do with global warming - that's just an excuse. What it really comes down to is respecting the planet you live on, and unfortunately too many people prefer their lives of convenience over respecting nature and their home. AMEN- ITA

CARPY, YOU MISSED HER POINT!!!! SHE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT HER BELIEF SYSTEM, SHE'S ADDRESSING THE FAKE AGENDA OF THE SUMMIT.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• My daughter has her BS in Environmental Science Policy. When considering advanced studies, she was considering Environmental Law, until she did the research. The vast majority of Environ. Lawyers in the US are employed by businesses trying to get a leg up on skirting established regulations. She promptly changed her focus-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Seriously, ANYONE who's eco-friendly should be embarrassed about the US's behavior and lack of commitment at this summit

I guess this is what struck with at her reply. That tells me she wants us to sign onto the agreement.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• everyone who doesn't agree with the ALMIGHTY USA is crazed.
    Anonymous