What is the worst thing you/your kids have ever dropped/put in the toilet? :-)

I dropped my cell in one time, and flushed.. but reached in and grabbed it real quick before it went down. That was poop water, too!!!

My DD put my toothbrush in there one time (I use old ones to clean, and I think she thought she was helping me). I had to go to the store and get a new one. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son put his duplo (legos) down the toilet. Not a really good idea, but what did he know he was 2 at the time.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had that answer my is stop up and I have tried everything acid won't even get it out.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• you know the infomercials for the "Shakelight" the flashlighhts that do not ever need batteries? well, they advertise that they are waterproof, and i will attest to that fact.

i would never have believed it if i hadn't turned off the light and seen the glowing potty myself.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• My daughter put the kitten in the toilet and shut the lid when she was a toddler.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I have dropped my toothbrush, and my hairbrush in the toilet. My mother told me when I was a toddler I tried to flush my father's keys down the toilet. I think thats all. LOL!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• A buttload of baby wipes. Like 3/4 of the box and then he flushed it and the toilet water went ALL over the floor. Swear it was an inch of water LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• my cell phone twice
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009