do any of you think

That you can save a marriage after your spouse cheats?

mandic

Asked by mandic at 6:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I SINCERELY believe it depends on the situation. So I guess really the answer is yes, but only under certain circumstances.
    Anonymous

• yes... I think it is possible under in certain situations
    Anonymous

• Some people may be able to... But for me, cheating is a deal breaker. I'd NEVER be able to forgive that.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• yes if both people are willing to put the effort in to it and be willing to understand cheating usually stems from other problems within the marriage
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Not really.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• NO. sorry to say that but i think it will always be burned in the back of your head and when the trust is gone its gone forever. You will always be wondering what he is doing or hiding, even if he is doing nothing wrong.. so one way or another it will drive one of you nuts.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would like to say yes, but honestly don't think it would work. I have a habit of holding a grudge.
    Anonymous

• Yes, if the cheating spouse is 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to make it work! It would take a lot of motivation...but it could be done. If the cheater is anything less than 100% committed to doing whatever...and I mean whatever...it takes, then no.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2009