Where is your fave place to hang out with your kid(s)?

I like to be in their rooms reading to them OR in the living room watching TV together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• i love takin my daughter to the water park in the summer and just watch her interact with the other kids. it brings such joy in my heart to see her having fun and making new friends. but at home, i love snugglin with her on the couch, and just talkin, her best talks are the ones when shes stalling because she doesnt wanna go to bed. LOL ..shes just so snuggly and kissy and huggy, makes me wanna keep her up forever..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I LOVE vacations....... all in ONE hotel suite. I love that they HAVE to get along. That we all have every meal together. I love to see them interact. I LOVE VACATIONS!

We will be leaving for 4 days in Boston this Saturday!!! Then it is skiing in Vermont.... I love that they are stuck with me for 2 weeks straight!

btw... i have teens
    Anonymous

• Anywhere is good but my absolute favorite is snuggled up on the couch, either reading, talking or watching something fun. Mine are a bit older so those times are getting fewer and fewer.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We love Barnes and Noble...he plays with the trains and socializes and then we have chocolate milk and a cookie. He loves it and so do I. Then there is the local library where we sit on the children's train and read books but mostly play and pretend we are on the Polar Express. There is a local McDonald's with an indoor playground we play on. I only get drinks and we play for a long time. Then we love playing in his room at his train table or at the kitchen table with play dough or crayons. We snuggle at night before bed and sing songs. We read tons of books as he sits in my lap. We also take nature walks in a local community garden.  Our family likes to dance and sing around the kitchen to our favorite groups.  Pillow fights are fun and of course baking and cooking together.  Bath time is a good one and we play in the bath until he is a prune.  Fun stuff. 

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I love hiking with my kids - in the mountains of Colorado or the desert in Arizona and Utah. It always amazes me how they respond to the different types of beauty. And the fact that kids who cannot walk 10 minutes in the city without being tired can go for 4 hours straight in nature.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2009