Good lunch ideas

I have to pack hubby's lunch. Usually it's tuna or lunchmeat. But that gets old. Any ideas? lol (He doesn't like salad)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Supper leftovers.
    Anonymous

• Ask him what he would like.
    Anonymous

• a can of thick and chunky soup with crackers! or you know guys LOVE cheese, sausage, and crackers.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• How about a nice wrap? Chicken Ceasar is great, and I add a little cooked rice to it, ham with cream cheese, turkey with cheese all work great rolled up in a tortilla. My husband likes to take leftovers, but if he doesn't have a microwave available, I try to use different kinds of breads and meats. Does he like any kind of salad? Like Potato Salad or Pasta Salad? Also, I have a bread machine, sometimes I make dough, roll it out, into a flat rectangle, spread cheese and meat, ham or pepperoni work great, over it, roll it up like a cinnamon roll and bake it then slice it for something different. Good luck!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2009