What have you learned about yourself from using this site?

the "Answer" section specifically

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i guess ill have to say that i cant say certain words when referring to a certain thing. like i was telling a story and it was all about my dog and was using "get rid of" in the same sentence, guess i could of made it a little better with a better choice of words but i just needed an answer and didnt think it.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• That I've got it pretty good and I Thank God everyday and appreciate what I have.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• That Im more open minded than I originally thought I was.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• im going to do this anonymously because Im ashamed

Im horribly critical of other people. I have had glimses of it in real life but I only associate with people living life the way I do. Im horribly critial of the young pregnant women, the women with out husbands, the women with multiple fathers, etc. I am working on it..... first Im trying to avoid those posts unless Im ready to sit and think before answering. Im trying to give them the benifit of the doubt - that there is a reason to make poor choices, a history perhaps.

but to be honest I am slapped in the face every single time I log on at how blessed my life has been from day one.

I have to say this site has brought out the worst and the best in me. It has made it very clear what areas of my personality I need to work on.... and in what parts of my life I need to get down on my knees and thank God for all I have.
    Anonymous

• I have learned more about others. I am amazed at some of the ignorance out there. I am amazed at the young, dumb, shallow girls calling themselves mom. Idiots raising another generation of idiots. Illiterate, crass, rude, nasty, selfish, smug little little girls. Poor kids don't have a prayer. I am also amazed at some of the openness, frankness, kindness, and support some moms have shown or offered. Even at the risk of being bashed by the afore mentioned skanks. Ya take the good with the bad I suppose.

Anonymous

• I'm way more traditional and old fashioned than I originally thought, and moreso than a lot of others. I don't see it as a bad thing though, just good to know.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• That I can't spell well.
    Anonymous

• I have learned why I basically have never really liked woman, but also I am learning to deal with them. That is a lesson I do need to learn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2009