I need suggestions on where to go???

Hubby just surprised me with a week trip to anywhere we want. He said budget is $20,000.00. I want hot, white sands, blue waters! and not superrrr secluded, I like a little night life. Where should we go? :) :) :)

ShayleesMom456

Asked by ShayleesMom456 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Travel

• Well, how lucky can you get. =]

Bora, Bora is my first thought.
    Anonymous

• 20 thousand....................................................................OH MY! sweetness idk what to tell you.. but you best pick somewhere wonderfull...and i will be dreaming that im there too..
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yeah, Bora, Bora in those little huts over the ocean.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• A loooong cruise, Royal Caribbean. Mmmmmm...
    Anonymous

• Somewhere in Fiji I have always wanted to go there. Take pictures if you actually do so you can rub it in a lil bit.
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Holy cow!! That is a TON of money!! Take me!! I would get a GREAT cabin on a ship and go to many beaches!!!. Plus there is a Ton of different nightlife on a big ship!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Fiji, Tahiti (islands of Morea or Bora Bora), Hawaii, Bermuda (actually has pink sand beaches.) I've heard that Barbados is nice, too. All inclusive in Jamaica. Enjoy, where ever it is that you chose!

Personally, I would go to Bora Bora and Huahine.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• St. Thomas .. Both of my Aunts/Uncles have been there many times. They absolutely love visiting. From the pictures I've seen it is absolutely gorgeous!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2009