What do u think when you see a 10-15 year old pregnant or with a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they didn't have good parents 10 years old really they should not be left alone EVER
    Anonymous

• Don't care... Not my place to worry about it. I only care what our teen son does and help him understand that it's important to care about his body and his future...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• 10 years old? Seriously? I wasn't even menstruating at 10. While 15 is way too young, it almost seems old compared to 10. Neither should be happening.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• First off when you see some "child" with a baby you don't know how old they are i am 25 with a 4 year old everyone looks at me and says i am too young for a child myself they said that to my face they didn't know i was 25 they said i looked 16
    Anonymous

• Well, as I just said in another post I have a friend who was married and pregnant at 14... So, I don't think to much about it... 10 - that's definitely young, but who am I to judge?? It could have been rape, incest or her first time... I mean, I was 11 my first time and we didn't know to use protection, or at least I didn't... Just because she is very young doesn't always mean she's done something wrong or even that her parents did... I don't know the situation and it's not my place to judge one way or another...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I always think where was their parents in their life, they obviously were not watching what their kids were doing every day. If you are taught that sex leads to babies and that you should wait until you get older and have the means to take care of your self and the baby starting early in life you tend to wait to have them. I know that thanks to me and my skids dad they understanding the whole waiting until you get married aspect.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• haha well i am 20 with a 16 month old and ppl look at me and ask if im babysitting and then i say no this is my daughter and then they look at me and say "oh you dont look old enough to be a mom.."then i ask well how old do i look and they say 15..and i just laugh and say no im 20...they get embarrassed and say im sorry...well you got good genes...and i just laugh and walk away...but if a 10 year old is pregnant..then shame on her mother or father or any adult not being there for her.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

No It is protocol if a very very young girl comes in pregnant CPS always gets involved. If a 10-12 year old girl comes into the office I work in pregnant 99% of the time sexual abuse is involved and usually it ends up being a step parent/parent/relative or friend of the family. I would feel sad for a 10-15 year old child who is pregnant and wonder what the circumstances were. I saw a 13 and 14 year old set of sisters come into the office I work for both pregnant with the same exact due date. It turns out they had decided to get pregnant on purpose because their mom told them to. The pizza delivery guy impregnated them both. Made me never want to order pizza again! The teens mom had her first child at 12 and thought it was just the cutest thing her two teens were pregnant. Cps got involved. Its a sad world and sad things happen
    Anonymous

• well the youngest is 15. what do i think nothing is not my life
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I love how you phrased this question. Everyone is assuming the 10-15 year old is the mom. I was 15 when my baby brother was born, and sometimes I took him places with me (the store, etc) just to give my mom a break. People did not hesitate to bad mouth me and give me dirty looks all the time. Why so judgmental when you don't even know me? Now I am becoming a first time mom at 35, and I'm sure there are people who will say I'm too old. I am too old--too old to care what they think.
    atigergirl

Answer by atigergirl at 8:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2009