would you burn someone on facebook?

maybe your the sweetest person on earth and you think that if you back talked to that one IL..you will regret it (not for yourself but cause you have to get along for the time being) but you have the balls to say what you need to say on facebook.

example: i have my nephew here and he loves anything BUT toys so while he was busy trying to get into something, my SIL yells "get out of there or you will get a whippen!" so i said on facebook "if someone yells says nasty things to other pple's children, would they make good parents?" there's alot of snide comments she makes and thinks she's on her high horse.

so you have someone who could easily see all your burns on facebook of her and can easily text her...would you and hopefully get the messege across?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah cause it's so much more mature to come on here and talk trash right anon? At least on facebook you know who runs their mouths and not hides like some on here do.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I would just tell her straight out what I thought of her. Maybe if she knew, she would not act that way. Some people don't even know they are acting/being a certain way untill you address it to them. Doing it over facebook, seems a cowards way...just my opinion
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 8:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I'm confused . . . to other people's children? Wouldn't that be her own child?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Anyway, I think it's immature and petty to trash anyone on facebook. I never talk smack on my facebook.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• How old are you, op? Don't act like a high school kid!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't put a burn on Facebook, but that's just me. I would speak to the person directly....with my name.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 8:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No, I think, especially if you are in the same house, tell her. Don't talk around other people;. Just go to her directly.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2009