duggers...

anything new on the 19th child??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been wondering the same thing. Usually no news is good new in these cases. They are in for a long time of sitting and watching her grow while in an incubator. She is not even old/big enouh to take in mothers milk. I myself gave birth to a 27 weeker born at 1 1/2 lbs 13" long. almost 12 years ago.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I wonder if she wants anymore kids???? I know she has 19 but does she want 20? I dont know I would be afraid to have that many children, I would be a little scared. (((The Duggars has a lifelong legacy)))) Maybe there is hope for me;0)
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 9:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Her odds are going up with each year of having a child with genetic conditions. It would be hard to meet the needs of a disabled child with that many other small children needing your time.
    Anonymous

• I haven't heard anything, but I hope everyone is ok.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2009