how does waffle house cook thier eggs??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought any way the customer wanted LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I make eggs similar to WH. I get a small pan, thin, and coat it with Pam and then I add butter...cook the eggs on LOW for 4 to 5 minutes stirring very seldom. With low heat and cook them for a while. The longer you cook them the yummier they are. Also do not scramble the heck out of them. Stir gently every 45 seconds. MMMMMmmmmmm
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Y'know, I don't know, but they're so yummy. Haven't been to WH for a while, but now I'll have to go. Mmmm. wafffles.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• On a stovetop in a pan? LOL!! I would think it is by customer order.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• i used 2 work at WH they don't put butter n the pan just the spray & just bcuz i have love 4 my other Mommies..WH isn't the cleanest place ...those pans that they cook the egga n r NEVER clean.. i had 2 stop working there bcuz i couldn't take the way that they do things & I have NEVER eatten from a WH since the 2nd day that i worked there. i stayed 4 6 months but then i just couldn't take it anymore.. i fu just HAVE 2 eat from there ask the cook could u c the pan that he's cooking ur eggs n & get everything n 2 go trays & cups...Sorry that i had 2 tell yall that but i'm just lookin out 4 my sistas...
    Anonymous