christmas gifts

im trying to think of some cheap or homeade christmas gifts for my family the rang in age from 15-40 they are all my brothers and sisters and brother and sister in laws thank you for you help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• Make movie baskets. Get a basket, add "movie" candy, microwave popcorn, a gift card to a videostore.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Make Peanut Brittle.
    Anonymous

• lol my mom just told me to make a movie basket
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I know I would LOVE to receive a movie basket as even a family gift. Like candies, a great new release DVD or gift card for some rentals, a favorite soda or two, etc.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We made plaster of paris ornaments one year. Another year we made a 'goodie' basket - cookies, candies & such - but that can get really expensive. The ornaments would probably be the most cost efficient way to go, just make up the mix, pour them into cookie molds, let them set & dry then paint them!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• We do family night baskets. They aren't super cheap, but can be made as cheap or expensive as you want them to be. For my sisters family we put popcorn, hot cocoa, a family friendly movie, a grown up game, and a kids game in a box. It was much cheaper than buying for 7 people. I'm not sure how well my sister liked it... they aren't very family oriented people (weird because they have 5 kids).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• my answer didnt post what the heck lol long story short i said our society has hijacked christmas, dont spend a dime you dont need to, sit down write each person on your list a letter, in this letter tell them 3 reasons you are greatfull for them, include your favorite momery with them, include something they did for you that you will never forget, people think they need to buy someone the best gift sometimes the best gift is you
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• for your sisters I'd make a bath basket set and for your brothers a movie basket end of story finished LOL...but then again I'd probably just go for gift cards
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2009