What do you think about the depo shot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Health

• I really like it. I have never gained weight and not having a period is great!
    Anonymous

• I hated it, it made me gain weight, and no matter what anybody says, you have your period for a reason, check out the IUD or the pill, just MYOP!! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I will never use it again..I gained about 75lbs on it!! Yea, so you could understand why I won't do it again lol ( I was only on it for 9 mths)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Ive been on it twice once after my son was born in 2002 and had a good experience with it. However I got it again after DD was born this year and had to get off of it. So really you could have a good or a bad experience. this last time my skin looked great but my hair fell out by the handfull and I couldnt lose any baby fat so I quit getting it.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 1:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I hate it. I didn't gain weight or anything but it gave me horrible mood swings. It is also worse for your body, according to some studies, than the pill.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2009