Craft ideas for an 18 month old

Hi My dd is 18 months old and last year we did a hand print ornament for the grandparents. ( it was a big hit) Any other suggestions? I guess we could do another this year, but was trying to be a little more creative. :)

emilysmom401

Asked by emilysmom401 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You could have your dd paint a card for each grandparent. You mix water soluble paint with water and dish soap. use a straw to blow bubbles into the mixture and have your little one drag paper through the bubbles before they pop. you could add a little poem and a another hand print after it dries. Good luck with what ever you choose.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 9:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't know if you have this store in your area but Hobby Lobby had tons of crafty ideas for christmas. You would easily find something there.
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Thanks guys! We do have hobby lobby. I think ill try there and Jo ann fabric. Its just hard since everything seems to end up in the mouth still! I like the idea with the dish soap to, i bet it would make clean up easier. :)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2009