Are you friends with someone that used to like your mate???

It didnt work between them, so you started dating him and its working out pretty good for you guys?? After you started dating him was she fake as if she was happy for you and still liked your bf/husbands. Or is she alright with the situation??? And moved on. Do you ever think their messing around????

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I have never been in that situation. Sorry.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Well they were together and then broke up. I ended up marrying him. We were not friends yet, but she made sure to spread around through mutual friends that she didn't like me. Then we got pregnant around the same time and for some reason she reached out to me and we talked and have been friends ever since. Its comfortable enough now that I can come to her for relationship advice and so can she.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No. I don't know any of them. And I wouldn't worry about the past. Today and the future is all that matters.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I don't have any friends that ever dated my hubby. but some of my friends can be pretty flirty...I don't let it bother me. he's married to me and is in love with me and comes home to me every night. I know he loves me, and I trust him 100%!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I am friends with my hubbys ex wife. We talk online all the time. She lives out of state now, but comes in for the holidays. She is happy for us. We talk about everything. I know why their marriage didnt work out and she knows the truth about how me and him got together.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I am friends with my ex and his wife o.o
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• No the closest I have come to that is my best friend's first dh was my ex boyfriend. It didn't work between them and I understand why but I was never angry at her or her me. I only have ever wanted the best for her and I am so sorry she went through the abuse he put her through. I just worried for her while she was married to him.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 3:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Nope. The closest I come to that is his daughters mom. I can't argue with him for having a relationship with her, they share a child..I am stuck with her.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2009