Is turning 30 wonderful?

I've heard being 30 is better than being in your 20s, and I'm wondering because I turned 29 a couple weeks ago and I'm sad that I'm not going to be in my 20s any longer but sort of looking forward to my 30s. I feel like more and different opportunities will be there for me :)

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 9:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES YES YES............ your 30s are fantastic

shhhh......... but the real fun is in your 40s!!!

I can not wait for 50s... at this rate the 50s will be the living end!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I was very happy to turn 30. When you're 20-something, older people look down on your more, like you don't know much, which is true, but it's still not fun to go through. Once you hit 30, you get more respect for your experiences, in general. I'm 32 and enjoying my 30's so far. I hear 40 is even better. :)

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Would you say you have more self-confidence at that age as well? Looking back at my teens, I feel like I've grown so much, and I can't wait to see the woman I become next :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• It has been soooo long....but I think 30 was wonderful. I guess I also think 65 is great. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• I personally love my 40's! 

You should read my journal about aging.  You might find it inspirational.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• Yes! It is normal to feel that way on your 29th bday, I did too. I turned 30 in October and I felt fantastic! I felt like I had reached a milestone, I know that sounds corny but that's how I felt. Your 20's are tough IMO, they are filled with discovery and drama. Your 30's are about finally living and not worrying about the little things and dealing with all the drama. That's how I feel about it anyway, hope that helps :)
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2009

• 30 is the new 20. I remember being 30, over 20 years ago now.
    Anonymous

• I never minded turning 30, 40. I have a very simple idea about all that. You well get a year older every year unless you die, and there are advantages to every age! I look forward to experiencing all the ages and benefits of them to come.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 2:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2009

• 30's are FABULOUS!!!! I have loved every minute of my 30's. I will turn 39 on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to my 40's it seems to me life is getting better and better as I get older!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2009